[Fedora-Bangladesh] Setting up wordpress localhost

Angel rahmanangel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 12:22:07 UTC 2010

Well u asked, how to install wordpress on linux. So, u should know,
wordpress's minimum req is LAMP.

Else, u should ask, how to install and run wordpress on Linux.

Btw, to read what I wrote, it's easily understable, u need LAMP. So
searching by da package name from Yumex, its not hard to install them.
Configure wont be dat big prob, when u ve google.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Angel
0DF8 3CD4 AFE3 68C6 2CDA 9F17 14B8 1A15 E5F7 73C2

Fedora -- Freedom² and rapid innovation