[Fedora-Bangladesh] Compiling AVRO in Fedora

Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor zombiegenerator at gmail.com
Mon May 24 17:20:30 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-05-25 at 00:12 +0700, M Yakub Mizan wrote:
> there must be instruction. the file  is called INSTALL. read it
> general rule is ... extract the archive . changed to the directory of
> the source. then run the command
> $./configure

Issuing this command is showing this: [Nirjhor at localhost ~]$ cd
scim-avro-0.0.2
[Nirjhor at localhost scim-avro-0.0.2]$ ./configure
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking for msgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for gmsgfmt... /usr/bin/msgfmt
checking for xgettext... /usr/bin/xgettext
checking for msgmerge... /usr/bin/msgmerge
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cl... no
configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
See `config.log' for more details.
[Nirjhor at localhost scim-avro-0.0.2]$

Here is the config.log http://pastebin.org/275204