[Fedora-Bangladesh] Playing NFS Most Wanted

Angel angel at linux.org.bd
Fri May 28 06:40:59 UTC 2010

I am telling u how I did it. I had it pre installed using Windows. So from
Fedora I just installed Direct X using Wine n simply run the nfsmw.exe.

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 12:22 PM, Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor <
zombiegenerator at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Any way I can play NFS most wanted via Wine? I have cedega installed
> (doesn't matter pirated or bought. It works). Problem is, I can't paste
> the crack file if I install that with cedega.
>
> So is there any workaround I can manage to play MW on Fedora or I've to
> get back to win 7?
>
> Any help would be great!
> --
> Regards-
> Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
> Documentation Team,
> Linux Mint Bangladesh,
> Bogra.

Angel
0DF8 3CD4 AFE3 68C6 2CDA 9F17 14B8 1A15 E5F7 73C2

Fedora -- Freedom² and rapid innovation