[Fedora-Bangladesh] Problem compiling rarcrack

mak mahayalamkhan at gmail.com
Fri May 28 19:59:10 UTC 2010

Dear All,

For the last of couple days, we are having an state of activity in our list.
Which is most needed element for being a mailing list. Thanks to Nirjhor for
pulling the trigger in first hand, also appreciate Angel, Mizan for their
prompt and effective reply to content the help seeker. And of course the
all-rounder-geek of Bangladesh Salahuddin Pasha - I'm really happy to have
your inputs in this list. One of the four F stands for Friends in
Fedoraproject and we are practicing our act of friendship here - helping
each other. This is a good sign of an active community. So, Mr. Nirjhor let
your all questions coming in regardless you google or not before asking :~)

Though I don't see any harm in previous conversation of this thread, but
want to request you be concern (as Mizan told) that this list is involved
with fedoraproject.com and is being archived. After all we all know our
names (emails) can be googled out with our mailing list's conversation.

Keep going with the energy of freedom with fedoraproject.org; and be ready
for an upcoming Fedora 13 release party soon.

have a nice week
mak_