[Fedora-Bangladesh] FSF seeks full-time senior GNU/Linux systems administrator

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Tue Aug 2 03:48:30 UTC 2011

I'm sure hundreds of applications are already sent and hundreds more
are going to be sent by end of day.. Still if you thik you are
competent why not apply to work in the firm which inspired Free
Software (libra) movement?

Yes Free Software Foundation (fsf) is hiring. They are looking for
full-time senior GNU/Linux systems administrator.

If you are GNU/Linux system administrator why not give it a try?
You can find details in the following link..
http://www.fsf.org/news/fsf-seeks-full-time-senior-gnu-linux-systems-administrator

by the way, if you happen to get the job don't forget to throw a party
and be sure to invite me (hey it is me for whom you got the
opportunity right? just kidding).

best of luck guys

--
Thanking you,