[Fedora-Bangladesh] Event Report: Linux Boot Campaign 1.0

Angel linux463291 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 13:05:58 UTC 2011

It’s my pleasure to share with you that, after the successful release party
of Fedora 14 on December 2010 [1], within two months we have arranged
another successful Linux event on 12th February, 2011 about the Basic Linux
Introduction with Fedora 14 Desktop.

Venue was the Daffodil International University, more than 50 students was
present in the event. The head of the “Department of Computer Science and
Engineering” of the University, Prof. Dr. Syed Akhter Hossain [2] was
present and started the event. He announced that, soon the University will
have a standalone Linux laboratory. And after that, all other laboratory
will migrate to Linux.

I would like to thanks to Moniruzzaman Monir [3], who is the new Fedora
Ambassador of Bangladesh, also studying in Daffodil International
University, and actually helped me arranging the event in this short notice.

Event photos are here [4]. Details event report is on the way.

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ReleaseParty/F14/2010_BLUA_Grand_Release_Party
[2] http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd/faculty/akhter/
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kalpurush