[Fedora-Bangladesh] [Ubuntu-BD] What about a distro independent mailing list?

mak mahayalamkhan at gmail.com
Sun May 29 07:58:05 UTC 2011

Dear Shahriar Tariq,

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 9:21 PM, Shahriar Tariq <shahriar at linux.org.bd>wrote:

> 2011/5/28 Shams <ashik.shams at gmail.com>
>
>> I guess this mailing list is not dead :P. Will anyone do a F15 release
>> party?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Shams
>>

> Well I might not be up for full fledged release party, but surely I am
> standing on one leg to gather have food beverage and ultimately enjoy the
> moment with like minded people...

Whatever the size / moode of the party. Please, list your party in the
Fedora Events (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents) and send a event
report along with pictures to the Fedora Ambassador mailing list.

> is there any plan for the release party from the ambassadors?

Look in here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_release_events#APAC

Bangladesh Ambassadors have had planned for 4 (four) release parties. I've
postponed one of mine, due to illness. Will announce ASAP once I get well.

regards
mak_