[Fedora-Bangladesh] F15 font rendering problen

Moniruzzaman Monir m.mzaman99 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 04:32:33 UTC 2011

Shams Bro,

My first suggestion is  fedora KDE. Like urs i hv problem with Gnome 3, it
doesn't support my pc. Now i m using KDE, it so good and light. yes you can
use Xfce. It's the only spin of fedora which support low configuration.

Thank You
Moniruzzaman Monir

Fedora Ambassador, Bangladesh
*https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kalpurush*
*https://twitter.com/imkalpurush*
" The journey to silence will be continued and I will be more
crazy and more more stupid ! and one day I will win the race."