Hadoop updated to 2.2.0

Robert Rati rrati at redhat.com
Thu Oct 24 16:13:27 UTC 2013

To get power support in Fedora you'll also want to look at the
fedora-patch-libjvm branch.  Fedora has guidelines about loading libjvm,
and atm only intel archs are supported by that patch.  If you want
libhdfs support and the packages that need it on Power, the changes for
that branch will need to take that into account as well.

Rob