[Test-Announce] Call for Fedora 20 Test Days

Matthew Farrellee matt at redhat.com
Thu Sep 5 16:15:23 UTC 2013

On 09/05/2013 11:35 AM, John Lockman wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 8:50 AM, Matthew Farrellee <matt at redhat.com
> <mailto:matt at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     Does anyone have suggestions for simple ways to setup a F20 machine
>     / VM?
>

> Virtual Box[0] is quite simple (and free!) VM solution.  Can also be
> installed in via the standard Fedora Repo
>

> [0] https://www.virtualbox.org/
>
> --
> /johnL

I forgot -

In case you don't have a beefy enough machine, one thing I've done is
start some F19 instances in an OpenStack deployment and then run fedup
to get F20/rawhide.

I also just learned about http://www.trystack.org/, which might work if
you don't have access to an OpenStack deployment yourself.

Best,

matt