apache spark, anyone?

Javi Roman jroman.espinar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 05:54:20 UTC 2015

Totally agree Mikolaj, It's time to talk seriously about this topic.
Abandon this effort because it is difficult, or we have to change
things it's not an option.

Fedora can lead a change for enhance the poor practices (making
packages) of Apache BigTop (Hortonworks, Cloudera ...) IMHO.

--
Javi Roman