Board/Project Governance

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 14:56:53 UTC 2013

On 09/06/2013 02:42 PM, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
>> >The <open> seat could be anything.  I don't have a clear group that
>> >should fill it.  Maybe it can be appointed to gain valuable insight in
>> >specific areas (though we can always just ask for that insight
>> >anyway).  Maybe it could be a representative from the new Product
>> >Workgroups that are being formed.
>> >
> Being a little more flexible with <open> might be interesting.  Instead of
> just a single seat, pull in a representative from the groups needed for
> solving what the current project problems are.  Don't want to derail this
> with something radical if this is a controversial idea, though.

Actually this makes much sense and might be used to pull in
representative from the sub-communities if necessary and solve the bit
that atleast I was unsure about.
( not that I can currently think of any reason why that should become
necessary but at least the option to do so would be there )

So +1 to this and Josh's proposal.

JBG