Board/Project Governance

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Thu Sep 12 08:28:30 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I suppose I may putting the cart before the horse here, so to speak, but was just thinking about the prospect of the following:
(a) Coordination of additional elections by whichever teams elect to do so
(b) If they are uncoordinated and more or less ad-hoc (everyone on different schedules) - if the election announcements would be endless, cause difficulty in (re)scheduling meetings, etc.
(c) In either an uncoordinated case or a coordinated case - if that winds up being a lot more on the election coordinator's plate

But I agree largely that what is appropriate to each group would be their decision to make; most teams come to consensus without elections anyway on who the leader is or who a representative will be in readiness meetings.

-robyn