Community Domain

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 25 03:34:08 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 8:50 AM, Tommy <sentabi at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> I can't attend APAC meeting on saturday, sorry. I still prefer private
> discussion between ambassador from Indonesia, I'm sure we can solve this
> problem if he want to talk. I'll asking another ambassador to comment here.
> but thanks for your help
> I'm still waiting his reply in FB in group or private message that I send
> few days ago. And let's waiting his reply
>
> Thanks

Hi Arif and Tommy,

I think it is good if you guys can discuss this with in Indonesia FAm group
and come to an agreement. But this issue is within the community for some
time (from the time we had Malaysia FUDcon IIRC). However if you guys
prefer private discussion please go for it. But make sure a decision is
taken soon. If it is not possible as Ankur noted let him know to schedule a
meeting and will discuss this with in APAC.

I believe we need not to take anything to the upper level before trying to
solve it in ground level. But if getting it solved in the ground level is
not possible then we should try other alternative coz after all we are
under one community.

However please try to do something asap and come to an agreement otherwise
as mentioned users will get confused and it is not good.

--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera (bckurera)