Empowering Fedora sub-communities

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Thu Apr 3 14:08:54 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

No I do agree, if we can rally around the 3 products as a common cause that would
for sure be the best solution. My suggestion was more in the context of the discussion
of alternative solutions and the risk of things deteriorating until we are back to
101 things pretending to be a singular thing called 'Fedora' state we where in
before Fedora.Next

Christian