Summary/Minutes from Today's Board Meeting (2014-07-21)

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Jul 23 14:34:03 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 22:49:33 -0400,
  Bill Nottingham <notting at splat.cc> wrote:
>hangouts at FUDCons. We *shut down* Fedora Talk, rather than expand it.

Kevin can probably provide more concrete details, but Fedora Talk had
very little use. I used it for a FAD or two. I was hoping to use it for
a FUDCON or two, but my memory is that it wasn't set up in either case.
Also one of its purposes was providing voice access on the road and now
most developers have cell phones, so it was no longer needed for that.

I think things would have gone differently if the community was making
better use of it.