[Fedora-users-br] Lauro César Alves [laurofrutal] wants to be friends with you on Soundflavor!

Lauro César Alves laurofrutal em gmail.com
Quarta Junho 11 22:28:20 UTC 2008

Hey fedora-users-br em redhat.com,

Join me on Soundflavor!

I set up a Soundflavor profile where I can save all my favorite playlists, songs and videos as well as discover tons of new music in fun and exciting ways. Come check it out and get your own Soundflavor account. It's super easy.

Join me on Soundflavor so we can share our best playlists, and check out each other's favorite songs and music videos.

Thanks,

Lauro César Alves

Here's the link to my profile:

http://www.soundflavor.com/profile.php?userId=1910106