[Fedora-users-br] Navegador Google Chrome [OFFTOPIC]

Cristiano Furtado jasonnfedora em gmail.com
Terça Setembro 2 13:09:59 UTC 2008

http://www.google.com/googlebooks/chrome/#

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/fresh-take-on-browser.html

"We owe a great debt to many open source projects, and we're committed to
continuing on their path. We've used components from Apple's WebKit and
Mozilla's Firefox, among others -- and in that spirit, we are making all of
our code open source as well. We hope to collaborate with the entire
community to help drive the web forward.

The web gets better with more options and innovation. Google Chrome is
another option, and we hope it contributes to making the web even better.

So check in again tomorrow to try Google Chrome for yourself. We'll post an
update here as soon as it's ready."

--
Cristiano Furtado
Gerente de TI - Projetos de Software Livre

Sites:
http://www.projetofedora.org
http://www.jasonnfedora.eti.br
http://www.fedora.org.br