[brasil-marketing] Fwd: [Ambassadors] [URGENT] We need more release events for Fedora 16

Itamar Reis Peixoto itamar em ispbrasil.com.br
Quarta Outubro 19 23:55:20 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert em googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Subject: [Ambassadors] [URGENT] We need more release events for Fedora 16
To: Fedora Ambassadors <ambassadors em lists.fedoraproject.org>

My fellow ambassadors,

I just looked into the wiki and realized that we don't have enough
release events for Fedora 16 yet:
     * APAC: 2
     * EMEA: 1
     * LATAM: 0
     * NA: 0

                      Come on, we can do better!

If you want to host a Fedora F16 release event, please submit it NOW
because we are already 5 days past the deadline. I think we should
extend the deadline by a week, but on

                      October, Friday 21st 2011

we really need all release events planned.

If you'd like to host an event, you should
    1. create a wiki page. IT should be named
       https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F15_<your_city>
    2. add {{subst:ReleaseParty}} at the top of the page and save it.
    3. fill in the details
    4. add your page to
       https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_release_events

Of course we are willing to help you where ever we can. If you need
budget, swag or other marketing material, please let us know.

     * Budget: file a ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/
     * Swag: file a ticket for
             * APAC at https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/
                     * India at https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-india/
             * EMEA at https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/
             * NA at https://fedorahosted.org/famnarequests/
             * LATAM at
               http://rpmdev.proyectofedora.org/projects/embajadores
     * Design stuff: file a ticket at
       https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ *and* contact the design
       team via their mailing list at
       design-team em lists.fedoraproject.org

As a thank you for your work FAmSCo will sponsor a dinner for you and
your release event team.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask on this list.

Regards,
Christoph
ja estou organizando um releasy party em uberlandia

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F16_Uberlandia

--

Itamar Reis Peixoto
msn, google talk: itamar em ispbrasil.com.br
+55 11 4063 5033 (FIXO SP)
+55 34 9158 9329 (TIM)
+55 34 8806 3989 (OI)
+55 34 3221 8599 (FIXO MG)