[Fedora-mktg-brazil] Fw: Re: [Famsco-list] Fwd: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Resources for FISL - Porto Alegre - Brasil

David Barzilay david at projetofedora.org
Sun Apr 9 22:26:23 UTC 2006

orcamento abaixo aprovado. facam bom uso e pau na maquina! brazzz, db
------------- Forwarded message follows -------------

We have approved a smaller budget for the event.

It was 3K if I am not mistaken. Rodrigo M and Rodrigo O please go
ahead and work within this budget. Feel free to sell T-shirts to
finance your event.

Thank you,
Alex

On 4/8/06, David Barzilay <david at projetofedora.org> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Rodrigo seems to be struggling to get a definite reply from the
> committee regarding the funding operation.
>
> I'm trying to hop on the web every few days to follow up on major
> issues, but cannot afford too much time as I'm paying around US$ 5 an
> hour for Internet access in a hostel in Tel Aviv (Israel).
>
> Next, I`m moving to a friend's place, where my access might be even
> more strict.
>
> I really hope all our efforts are not thrown away.
>
> Many thanks,
> --
> David "very concerned" Barzilay

Alegre -
>  Brasil
> > To: Discussions on expanding the Fedora user base
> > <fedora-marketing-list at redhat.com>, fedora-ambassadors-
list at redhat.com

> > I need a reply urgently about the resources for the FISL.
> >
> > We have only one week to make the shirts, banners, flyers and DVDs
> >

> > - --
> > +================================================+
> >              RODRIGO PADULA DE OLIVEIRA
> >   (o-   MESTRANDO EM ENGENHARIA DE SISTEMAS
> >   //\    LINHA DE PESQUISA: BANCO DE DADOS
> >   V_/_              COPPE/UFRJ
> >           PostgreSQL - PHP - WML - Linux
> > +================================================+
> >        Embaixador do Fedora Core no Brasil
> >           http://www.projetofedora.org
> >

> > Alex,
> > When you get this message, would you please let him know the
decision
> > we made for this event?  If I remember correct, we are going to
> > *reimburse* him instead of sending him Fedora materials. Right?
> > --
> > Thomas Chung
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThomasChung
> >
> > --
> >

> --
> David Barzilay
> Embaixador Global do Fedora
> Embaixador Remoto para o Brasil
>
> --

Check out the new content on Fedora Project page!
http://fedoraproject.org