[Fedora-mktg-brazil] Re: [Embajadores-fedora-latam] Fedora Latam

Pablo Barrera pablo.opensource at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 19:30:20 UTC 2007

Saludos!
Yes, We printed an Installation Manual about Fedora and Nicolas was writing
a Desktop User Guide. The getting started
slides are almost finished and its about some Console commands,. very
similar to RH133. This will be ready on september
but if we need to accelerate this, theres no problem.

Tell me the specificis needs and roadmap and lets start to work

Best regards!
P.
PD: Some one can subscribe me to embajadores-fedora-latam?

--
Pablo Barrera