[Fedora-mktg-brazil] Fedora Brasil em destaque

Allisson Azevedo allisson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 01:30:07 UTC 2007

O Max Spevack publicou em seu blog:

Because this is the Release Week for Fedora 8, I'm going to be putting up a
series (meaning however many I have time to write up) of blog posts about
Fedora contributors who do lots of cool stuff, but whose contributions seem
to fly a bit under the radar. I won't even come close to getting to
everyone, and I apologize in advance for that, but I hope to do at least 3
of these, and maybe as many as 5 or 6.

Without further ado, part 1: Fedora's Brazilian community and Red Hat's
video production team.

Red Hat Magazine recently posted a
video<http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/08/02/video-meet-the-fedora-ambassadors/>of
the Fedora Ambassadors in Brazil at
FISL <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FISL/FISL8>.

The video has a bunch of folks talking about what it is like to participate
in a free software community that is global in scope.

I must say, I have always been very impressed with our Brazilian Fedora
community. They have created their own website<http://www.projetofedora.org/>,
and they have always been very good about getting a lot of value out of the
relatively small amount of money that we are able to send their way.

In particular, I would like to thank Rodrigo
Padula<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RodrigoPadula>and David
Barzilay <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DavidBarzilay>.

Finally, a big thank you should go out to Red Hat's video production team.
They are most famous for the Truth
Happens<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjSDAUykkzQ>video, but they
have done a wide variety of Fedora-related videos as well.
So Tim, Colby, Kristin, Mike, Kim, and others -- thank you!

Link: http://spevack.livejournal.com/33893.html