[Fedora-mktg-brazil] Open Seat on the Fedora Packaging Committee

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira rodrigopadula at projetofedora.org
Mon Jul 13 13:29:23 UTC 2009

E aí Allisson ?? O que acha ?

-------- Mensagem original --------
Assunto: Open Seat on the Fedora Packaging Committee
Data: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 18:20:49 -0400
De: Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com>
Responder a: fedora-devel-list at redhat.com
Para: fedora-devel-announce at redhat.com,	Discussion of RPM packaging
standards and practices for Fedora	<fedora-packaging at redhat.com>

The Fedora Packaging Committee has an open seat. Are you interested in
helping to decide the packaging standards and guidelines for Fedora? Are
you familiar with the inner workings of RPM and its spec file magic? Are
you clinically insane? (Well, the last one isn't mandatory, but it helps.)

Members of the Fedora Packaging Committee get:
* My neverending gratitude
* The ability to tell people "I'm on the Fedora Packaging Committee"
* Good karma

The FPC meets biweekly. In theory. (In practice, we meet less than that).

If you're interested in this seat, please email me.

~spot