plague 0.3 status

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Mon Aug 8 03:15:49 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've committed the last of the code for what I believe will be plague 0.3.  This
includes changes to allow more than one builder instance on a single machine.
If there are no other bugs found before tommorow afternoon, I'm going to tag
plague 0.3, and add it to extras CVS and shove a package through the build
system.  Current CVS has built about 90 packages without problems on the Aurora
build cluster so far.

One thing that would be nice to have before then though: scripts or better
README directions for SSL cert setup.  Without using custom OpenSSL config
files, the directions are quite confusing, but its an afternoon of work to hack
together some scripts to do it all too.  If any wants to volunteer :)

Seth: I think when we switch over the Extras build system to 0.3, we should fire
up a 2nd builder on ppc1 if only so we're actually using both processors.  Sound
OK?

Dan