pungi & checking dependencies?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Nov 15 12:36:45 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 15 November 2006 02:54, Jeroen Janssen wrote:
> Btw... I got the following error when trying the test commandline from
> the README:
>
> usage: ./pungi [options]
> pungi: error: no such option: --release
>
> So I ran without the --release option and after a lot of crunching I
> got a Fedora-test-i386-disc1.iso .
> However when I try to boot from this iso (with qemu) I get the error
> that "The Fedora CD was not found in any of your CDROM drives".
>
> So it seems I'm (still) doing something wrong.
>
> Are there some configuration files/examples of howto run pungi that
> results in something that is "known to work correctly"?

This was my fault in the package release.  The REAME should have
read --version not --release.  I fixed it in upstream hg, but I haven't
issued a package update yet.

I've been doing exactly what the README states (modulo /release/version/) and
it results in bootable CDs/DVDs.  Have you modified the comps file at all?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora