pungi ignores a lot of RPMs when building CD image

Remy Bohmer mythtv.bohmer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 10:40:28 UTC 2007

Hello Jesse,

Attached are the results of this command:
/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/pkgorder
/home/me/cdbuildtree/results/myrelease/i386/os i386 myproduct

I replaced 'myproduct' with 'Fedora'. No differences.
The produced list is exactly like the list of RPM's in my os-disc1-
directory. Thus, much too short...

Does this give you some new ideas?

Kind Regards,

Remy Bohmer