pungi ignores a lot of RPMs when building CD image

Jeroen Janssen jeroen.janssen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 15:17:48 UTC 2007

Hi,

On 2/1/07, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> It would appear that pkgorder doesn't know about the other groups you have in
> your comps file perhaps.  pkgorder is just a python script, I'd poke at it
> and see how it figures out the order, and see if perhaps you need to change
> your group names in comps.

After looking at pkgorder it seems it has a hardcoded list of groups
it adds for resolving the order.

Maybe a 'fallback' to add any remaining groups that were not selected
yet would be a good improvement of pkgorder? (and a solution to this
problem).

I'll see if I can come-up with a patch to pkgorder that does this.

Best regards,

Jeroen Janssen