pungi -P doesn't work Re: No such file or directory: u'/var/tmp/yum-root-O3By9L/anaconda/headers/ifd-egate-0.05-17.i386.hdr'

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Mon Jul 16 16:05:11 UTC 2007

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007, Jesse Keating wrote:

> It has been clarified to me that this wasn't an API change, instead a
> function change.

      I wonder if this is better fixed in Anaconda.  I'm aware of the
policy against updating Anaconda once a general release happens, although
an updated Anaconda did appear in FC6 testing, but was never pushed to
updates.  Now that we're being encouraged to spin our own releases, it
seems to me that the policy should be revisited.

--
           Bill in Denver