Integrating deltarpm creation

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 21:16:13 UTC 2007

On Thursday 21 June 2007 17:12:11 Bill Nottingham wrote:
> This sounds ridiculously painful, if we're not doing this automatically.

Oh no, it'll be automatic.  The idea is that at the start of the 'push
rawhide' script a quick call to say 'koji clone-tag <sourcetag> dist-rawhide'
would quickly go through and tag all the newest builds of <sourcetag> with
dist-rawhide, that aren't already tagged.

This actually has some other benefits in that we can tell what has or hasn't
been shipped in rawhide for garbage collection purposes.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora