mock update in testing doesn't fix glibc-devel.i386 problem

Michael E Brown Michael_E_Brown at dell.com
Thu Jun 21 21:40:55 UTC 2007

On Sun, Jun 17, 2007 at 09:17:08AM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Saturday 16 June 2007 11:14:20 Michael_E_Brown at dell.com wrote:
> > Which packages break compilation without this fix?
>
> A couple I know off the top of my head is grub and syslinux.  They both need
> to build 32bit.
>
> > I'd be willing to spin 0.7.2. I've bumped the versions to 0.7.2 and pushed
> > that. I wouldnt be able to do a fedora update until tomorrow, though.
>
> That's fine, I'd hope to see some more feedback on the other bugs we're
> fixing.

 - I promoted 0.7.1 to F-7 updates-stable based on it being there a week
   with no screaming.
 - I've pushed 0.7.2 to rawhide.
 - I've created a a updates-testing release for 0.7.2 for F-7

Todo:
 - Update FC-6 to 0.7.2. Will do this probably tomorrow if nobody
   screams.

 - Update EPEL 4/5 to 0.7.2. Will do with FC-6 update.

--
Michael