Signing built RPMs or how to create signed RPMs.

Allen Hewes allen at decisiv.net
Mon Dec 13 19:59:04 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have my koji setup building RPMs from my subversion repo. I have mash sucking the RPMs out of koji and making yum repos. Right now, the RPMs in my yum repo aren't signed.

I have read some old posts from Jesse w.r.t adding signatures into/with koji. I found the commands for koji cli, but I am not clear as to what to do or how to do it.

My end goal is have the RPMs signed with my key when a client machine runs yum install/update from my repo. What I use to do before I started with koji was rpm --resign *.rpm (enter pass phrase) and then do createrepo -d.

I know I can build & sign stuff with rpmbuild --sign but where(how) would someone change this inside mock running inside kojid?

So my question is where does this happen with koji? Or does it happen outside of koji?

Thanks,

/allen