koji 1.4.0

Florian La Roche Florian.LaRoche at gmx.net
Mon Jul 12 04:40:05 UTC 2010

Hello Mike,

> - allow packages built from the same srpm to span multiple external repos
I've changed my rhel6-beta setup to not be copied into one big repo again.

1.4.0 looks pretty good, at least compiling a few rpms didn't show any problems.
The only change I had todo for a new bootstrap was a small change in how the
database "user_perms" is populated ("creator_id" needs to be set now):
  echo "insert into users (name, status, usertype) values ('kojiadm', 0, 0)" | psql
  echo "insert into user_perms (user_id, perm_id, creator_id) select users.id, permissions.id, users.id
    from users, permissions where users.name in ('kojiadm') and permissions.name = 'admin'" | psql
  echo "insert into users (name, status, usertype) values ('kojira', 0, 0)" | su - koji -c psql
  echo "insert into user_perms (user_id, perm_id, creator_id) select users.id, permissions.id, users.id
    from users, permissions where users.name in ('kojira') and permissions.name = 'repo';" | psql

regards,

Florian La Roche