mock 1.0.5 failure

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Mar 8 21:09:48 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-03-06 at 15:16 +0100, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> Has the fixed broken builds on EL5? Should any changes be applied on the
> consuming edge, and if yes, why was this released to a stable Fedora
> branch??

Fun.  Looks like we forgot to test this in a koji environment, since
koji creates those configs on the fly.  We didn't run into this with
Fedora's koji as we manage when updates get applied there.

The problem is that the previous default was wrong for anything newer
than EL5, so we changed the default, and overrode it in the EPEL
configs.  Not sure what the best thing to do going forward would be,
I'll have to look at the koji package and see if we can change it there
too.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!