koji spin-livecd issues

Jay Greguske jgregusk at redhat.com
Thu Mar 11 15:38:43 UTC 2010

They are bugs, and a patch was submitted upstream not long ago:

https://fedorahosted.org/koji/changeset?old_path=builder&old=3deb8358e67ff901f147900c2b230d5e0f3a8e0b&new_path=builder&new=06a885fe47f10742c0616799bcee727f93628a88

You'll also want to move the broot.expire() later in the task too. There is a race condition where the output is getting cleaned up before it is moved to a final resting place. The patch I sited above fixes that too.

This code hasn't seen too much exposure, so don't hesitate to ask questions here or to me directly. I'm hanging out on Freenode IRC as jgreguske in #koji or #fedora-devel as well.

Thanks for checking in!

- Jay