koji spin-livecd issues

Jay Greguske jgregusk at redhat.com
Thu Mar 11 20:17:05 UTC 2010

Yeah I've seen that as well, but it depends on when livecd-creator fails. Generally if it fails in a totally unexpected way (like /dev/urandom being missing) it won't clean up. But if it fails in an expected way, one that has been coded for, then it will.

I'll talk with the livecd-tools upstream maintainers to find out if they know more about the issue and are working on it. If active research/development isn't happening in that space I'll contribute a patch to Koji that forcibly gets it to clean up. It's not an easy problem though: I'm not aware of a good way to identify which mounts are specific to a given task. Do you have any ideas?

- Jay