mock 1.0.5 failure

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Mar 12 15:25:19 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 02:44 +0100, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> If it's really reverted wouldn't that introduce the incompatibility
> question with F-12+? Did you do something else then revert the -n/-N
> change like remove -n/-N altogether maybe?

Turns out I misread the original bug report.  While -n is deprecated on
newer Fedoras, it hasn't stopped functioning yet, so the best solution
for now is to just use -n everywhere.  If a time comes that -n doesn't
work on Fedora we'll have to revisit this, although I think I'd petition
upstream to never make that happen.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!