mock patch proposal: unmount everything mounted under chroot

Alan Franzoni mailing at franzoni.eu
Mon Mar 15 13:29:41 UTC 2010

Hello,
after getting some errors about unmount in mock, most probably caused
by binfmt_misc issues - somewhere some package I was building did
indeed trigger some "automagic" binfmt_misc mount under /proc/sys, I
decided to patch mock to just unmount *all* directories that have been
mounted under such chroot, no matter who mounted them or how they got
mounted.

The patch is attached. I'd open a ticket here:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora%20Hosted%20Projects&component=mock

but even though I registered I get this message:

Sorry, entering a bug into the product Fedora Hosted Projects has been disabled.

--
Alan Franzoni