mock patch proposal: unmount everything mounted under chroot

Alan Franzoni mailing at franzoni.eu
Tue Mar 16 14:19:03 UTC 2010

On 3/15/10 5:23 PM, Mike McLean wrote:
[cut]

Just one more thing, since I seem to have messed up with my mail
accounts yesterday, hence my previous answer wasn't delivered to the
list; I'd like to apologize about my previous patch, it was just a
quick-and-dirty hack I submitted for initial review of my approach.

> Odd, though I suppose Fedora Hosted projects ought to use Trac.
> https://fedorahosted.org/mock/newticket

That's fine, just beware that it's the fedoraproject page for mock
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Projects/Mock) that reccomends using
bugzilla for tickets :-)

--
Alan Franzoni