"koji regen-repo dist-test-build" command fails

Mike McLean mikem at redhat.com
Wed Mar 17 14:45:18 UTC 2010

On 03/17/2010 03:25 AM, Eric Zhong wrote:
> "koji regen-repo dist-test-build"  command fails,
>
> kojid, kojira, httpd, postgresql are all running.
> selinux is disabled
>
> I debug the kojid and create_local_repo() not be exe, because pkglist is
> empty.
> i can't find who create this file, and when it be created.

I suspect that your tag has neither builds nor external repos. In such a
case creating a repo for it makes no sense.

To see if your tag has any builds, run:
% koji list-tagged --latest --inherit dist-test-build
To see if your tag has any external repos, run:
% koji list-external-repos --tag dist-test-build