build error in koji

steve.webb at beatport.com steve.webb at beatport.com
Wed Nov 10 15:37:47 UTC 2010

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010, Mike McLean wrote:
> On 11/09/2010 03:01 PM, steve.webb at beatport.com wrote:
>> The root.log shows:
>> DEBUG backend.py:680:  /usr/bin/yum --installroot /var/lib/mock/dist-foo-build-2-5/root/  groupinstall build
>> DEBUG util.py:301:  Executing command: /usr/bin/yum --installroot /var/lib/mock/dist-foo-build-2-5/root/  groupinstall build
>> DEBUG util.py:340:  Child returncode was: 0
>
> Normally at this point you'd see some yum install output, but your log
> has none. Is your build group empty? (Use koji list-groups <build tag>
> to check)

[kojiadmin at bpkojipoc001 ~]$ koji list-groups dist-foo-build
build  [dist-foo-build]
   less-436-2.el5.src.rpm: None, default  [dist-foo-build]
   lftp-3.7.11-4.el5.src.rpm: None, default  [dist-foo-build]
srpm-build  [dist-foo-build]
[kojiadmin at bpkojipoc001 ~]$

I'm kind of at a loss as to how to populate the koji system to get builds
started, so this may not be the right way to do things.

Is there a howto somewhere that shows how to populate koji with some
initial data and do a sample build?  The howtos at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koji/ExternalRepoServerBootstrap don't
really go into many specifics and Google has been less than helpful.

- Steve

--
Steve Webb | System Administrator
Beatport | Music for DJ's