buildsys Digest, Vol 69, Issue 14

Mike McLean mikem at redhat.com
Tue Nov 23 14:35:02 UTC 2010

Please do not reply to digest mails as it breaks threading. If you're
going to be participating in the discussion, I think it makes sense to
keep your subscription non-digest.

On 11/23/2010 03:41 AM, Jinze Xue wrote:
> Actually,what I want to ask is how to build from SCM? the commend or the
> configs.
> I searched SCM on the internet , but no answer.
> Any help?
> thanks!!!

Source Control Manager. Koji supports git, subversion and cvs.

The scm data is specified in a url form:
   scheme://[user@]host/path/to/repo?path/to/module#revision

where scheme is one of:
   cvs, git, svn, cvs+ssh, git+ssh, git+http, git+https,
   git+rsync, svn+ssh, svn+http, svn+https

The host/path must be explicitly allowed in the allowed_scms
configuration option for kojid. This configuration option takes a list
of entries in the following format:
   host:repository[:use_common[:source_cmd]]