growing /mnt/koji/work/tasks

Alan Franzoni mailing at franzoni.eu
Tue Nov 23 16:41:32 UTC 2010

Hello, after upgrading to fc14 and koji 1.4 I'm still partially
experiencing an issue with the "tasks" directory; it keeps growing and
contains very old builds.

In the old thread it was suggested that this shouldn't happen if
kojira is running:
http://www.mail-archive.com/buildsys@lists.fedoraproject.org/msg00472.html

In fact now that kojira is running and everything is updated the
cli-build dir is perfectly clean, but the tasks dir content seems to
stay there (forever?) alo. I can't see any error in kojira.log, and
all files are owned by apache.

koji-gc is scheduled and runs every night.

Where should I look at to track my problems?

--
Alan Franzoni