Fwd: Creating Install media of fedora.

Narendra Sisodiya narendra at narendrasisodiya.com
Mon Oct 4 16:56:40 UTC 2010

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Julian Aloofi
<julian.fedoralists at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Montag, den 04.10.2010, 18:49 +0530 schrieb Narendra Sisodiya:
>> What are the tools available to install media. I want to create custom
>> fedora 13 install DVD (not live). Also, which fedora version or ubuntu
>> version you recommend to do this task,
>>

> You can build your own Fedora install DVD with the tool "pungi". It's
> the tool which is used by the Release Engineering Team as well IIRC.
> You can use it on any Fedora version I guess, but probably building on
> the version you want to build a DVD from (build F13 on F13, etc...) will
> work best.
>
> If you want some more control about things like kickstart files on the
> install media or something like that, you may be interested in "revisor"
> as well.
>
> Regards,
> Julian

Thanks a lot. I was confused so i asked for confirmation about tool.
May you give link to any tutorial.
I am using Ubuntu and on VM I have installed Fedora 13. will it
produce any problem. My final DVD will be 3.6GB (that is why i am
doing install media and not live because LiveDVD will not be able to
boot on slow systems.)
--
│    Narendra Sisodiya