Question about koji packages

Kiu Leung kleung at redhat.com
Fri Aug 19 13:51:57 UTC 2011

Hi all,

My name is Ken Leung and I am a Red Hat's summer internship student working at Red Hat's Toronto office.
I have a question about koji packages shown on the koji web interface:

There is an instance of koji running at Red Hat's Toronto office for testing purposes.  From the koji web interface
of that instance, I noticed that there are a total of 2620 packages.  However, when I look at it's list of user (10 users),
there is only one user who owns packages and he has only 638 packages.  So does it mean the the other packages are all
imported from some other database or they just simply do no have an owner?

I should be grateful for your kind advice and thank you very much in advance!

Have a great weekend!

Best wishes,

Ken Leung