koji troubles building

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 14:42:16 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 5:21 AM, Chris Tyler <chris at tylers.info> wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 22:48 -0600, Clint Savage wrote:
>> OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
>>
>> Everything above the 'Status Changed: setup' appears to be normal.
>>
>> Some things that were suggested to me in #koji.
>> - SELinux permissions. Currently in permissive mode.
>> - The user is not in the mock group - all users allowed to use koji
>> are in the mock group (clints,kojibuilder to be exact)
>
> In terms of permission issues, we've enountered problems
> with /var/{lib,cache}/mock on ARM:
>
> - permission must be 02755 (sgid+0755)
> - group owner must be mock
>
> No idea if this is your issue but worth checking.
>
> -Chris
>

> --

Chris,

Thank you for that suggestion, I did have some incorrect permissions
according to your recommendations. Unfortunately, it made no change in
the result. I still get the permission denied backtrace and am looking
for further input.  I'm not sure what other details I can provide.
Somehow, I think the problem is somewhere near '/mnt/koji/', but I
haven't found anything out of place there.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Clint