Kojihub fails after F14 -> f15 upgrade

Severin Gehwolf sgehwolf at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 13:13:07 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-08 at 20:17 -0500, Anthony Messina wrote:
> On 06/08/2011 07:12 PM, Anthony Messina wrote:
> > After upgrading from Fedora 14 to Fedora 15, I'm having the following
> > issue when trying to access my koji web install.  I use Kerberos for my
> > private Koji instance.
> >
> > I've see this:
> > http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-buildsys-list/2008-July/msg00022.html
>
> And I found
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/buildsys/2011-May/003656.html
>
> If I comment out
>
> #from pgdb import _quoteparams

I stumbled upon this one as well.

As far as I can tell _quoteparams is a python function of the PostgreSQL
python driver. Concluding from its name, this was never meant to be used
outside the driver itself. Now, there is an updated pg Python driver
part of F15 and this improper API usage is causing the problem.

The question is:
Is there a way to provide debug output/logging without using pg driver
internal functions?

Thanks,
Severin