installing koji on F15.

Mike McLean mikem at redhat.com
Wed May 25 18:11:22 UTC 2011

On 05/25/2011 01:07 PM, Bryce wrote:
> I got around this by removing the "from pgdb import _quoteparams" line since the
> whole module is already imported. Would that be a correct action or is there
> some nuance that I'm overlooking that will bite me later?

The call is only used for debug output. As long as you don't have that
enabled, removing the import line won't cause a problem. If you do need
debug output, you can set LogLevel to something like "DEBUG db:INFO"
which will enable debugging everywhere except the db module. Or, since
you're already altering the code, you could just replace
_quoteparams(operation,parameters) with something less optimal, e.g.
   operation % parameters
   "%r %r" % (operation,parameters)
   etc...