something wrong with muti koji builder

Robin YB(yang) robin.yb at huawei.com
Wed Oct 19 02:28:43 UTC 2011

I have a question here.
If I want to run koji in more than one host, how can I setup the configure file kojid.conf in host other than the host where kojihub runs?
For example, if I setup the topdir in kojid.conf in kojibuilder2's host the same as kojibuilder1's:

[kojid]

; The directory root where work data can be found from the koji hub
topdir=/localdir/koji

When kojibuilder2 works, it can not find the correct koji work directory.
Can anyone tell me how to setup kojid.conf ,or give me an example about this?

Best Regards