initrd.img

Moray Henderson Moray.Henderson at ict-software.org
Mon Jun 11 14:02:02 UTC 2012

Thanks.  Is that a bug in file(1) then, if it doesn't recognise xz archives?
But where's the SELinux stuff?  In rescue mode I have a load of SELinux
modules loaded, but I can't find any of them in initrd.  Dracut(8) and
dracut.conf(5) do not mention SELinux modules.

Moray.
"To err is human; to purr, feline."