Manually running mock

Moray Henderson Moray.Henderson at ict-software.org
Wed May 30 12:14:49 UTC 2012

I think that it was Koji housekeeping removing the mock root as fast as I was building it.  Do mock roots with failed builds last longer than successful ones?  I never had this problem going into a mock root to investigate a failed build, but when I try to reinitialize an older root - even when the mock config is still available - Koji seems to find it and remove it almost immediately.

The "error" in root.log I was trying to investigate was "Could not downgrade policy file /etc/selinux/targeted/policy/policy.24" from SELinux.  Looks like that is not really an error, just what happens when Policy is loaded while SELinux is disabled.

Moray.
“To err is human; to purr, feline.”